I have been drinking Yogi Tea for around 2 years. In addition to it being really delicious and very healthy, it offers great little truths at the end of each tea bag. I have collected my favorites over the years and decided today that they are just too good not to share. So here they are:
- Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.
- You must know that you can swim through every change of tide.
- Don’t take pride in taking. Give and you will be given virtues.
- Do not live by emotion; instead live by intuition and consciousness.
- If your word does not reflect your spirit and honor, do not speak.
- Be kind and compassionate and the whole world will be your friend.
- Say it straight, simple and with a smile.
- Those who want to be prosperous must first make others prosperous.
- To be calm is the highest achievement of the self.
- You will never find happiness if you do not conquer your own doubt.
- Love what is ahead by loving what has come before.
- To be healthy: eat right, walk right and talk to yourself right.