Health Newsletter Samples
I am able to complete all aspects of an online health newsletter from story ideas, article creation, design, layout and subscriber management. I have complete well over a hundred health e-mail newsletters. Following are examples from two employment role that I held for over 3 years each.
UConn Health – SNAP4CT.org
Shortly after joining UConn Health’s Center for Population Health, I initiated a free online cookbook program to increase subscribers. It was extremely successful in increasing email subscribers on a daily basis. Please find links to the online versions of the 32 eNewsletters I wrote and designed from 4/18-5/20.
Women’s Circle of Health – Adora Calcium
As the editor of the Women’s Circle of Health e-newsletter from 2007 through 2010, I independently produced a monthly online newsletter focused on women’s health topics including osteoporosis, heart health, weight loss, and stress relief. The newsletter was so well received that open rates averaged over 50%. Consumers loved receiving the monthly e-mail and contest. In addition, the newsletter insured my client monthly traffic and sales that far exceeded the cost of production.
I welcome requests for health newsletter projects. I can handle all facets of newsletter management including:
- Developing story, promotion, and contest ideas,
- Researching the latest health studies,
- Writing health articles,
- Sourcing imagery,
- Laying out content in HTML,
- Managing a subscriber database,
- Proofreading and testing final content,
- Creating a catchy e-mail subject,
- Sending the e-mail to the subscriber list, and
- Providing web traffic analysis and project statistics to help fine-tune future newsletters.
Connect with your consumers through your own branded health e-newsletter, Contact Me to get started.