Health Websites and Blogs
I am able to manage all aspects of a health website or blog including design, domain management, SEO, Google Analytics, and of course, the health writing. I have worked as a web manager since 2006. I am open to both employment or contracting roles managing your website or blog.
SNAP4CT.org – UConn Health
I served as the Website/Digital Communications Manager for UConn Health’s SNAP Education grant from (4/2017-6/2020), writing and designing all health blogs and eNewsletters from 4/2018 to 6/2020 for SNAP4CT.org.
I served as the Web Communications Manager for Adora Calcium from 12/2006-4/2010 writing a monthly newsletter with multiple research-based health articles/ blog entries per month. [The site is no longer functional, but article topics can be found here.]
In 2012 I launched the natural health website, HappyHealthyHer.com. It is a simple site which uses WordPress as a content management system (CMS). The site covers the following topics:
- The natural healing concepts of mind and spirit, along with body treatments.
- Ancient health systems including Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Shamanism, and Environmental Medicine.
- A Health Blog focused on helping women with chronic illness and autoimmune disease.
- A comprehensive selection of Reliable Health Sites.
- I currently manage and create the health content of the site as a volunteer.
If you would like a health website created for you or your brand, please Contact Me today.